Wow is May over already? I cannot believe how fast this month went. It probably has something to do with my 10 day vacation that I had this month. Made the month fly by.
Some special birthdays were celebrated this month.
My friend Heather's birthday was on the 23rd. And my Dad's Birthday is today! Happy Birthday Dad!
Here are some of my favorite things from May
1. My friend Kristen's baby shower and then welcoming baby Eli into this world!
2. Going to Dallas and visiting the amusement park
3. Fruits and Vegetables. I have only been eating fruits and vegetables while at work. I am amazed at how quickly I started to feel better and more energized. But my vacation sort of interrupted that but I am getting back on track since I am back at work.
4. Going to the Zoo with my family when I was home in Minnesota
5. This picture of my nephew. He is such a cutie.
6. Noodles and Company. Great place to eat food. And I went there 3 times while I was home. I really, really wish there was one down by us!
May was a pretty amazing month. So much happened in a short amount of time. I am looking forward to what June will hold! And hoping that the time goes quickly so that I can see my family again in November! Ahh such a long time!
Linking up with Ashley today!